Bags of mixed murrini seconds for $30 each.
Each bag contains:
- 10 six-inch murrini canes
- 6 two-inch murrini canes.
Our murrini seconds may contain imperfect patterns, outside patterns only, or imperfections in the shape/size of the cane but they come at half the price of our first quality murrini canes!
Murrini Tips For Best Results
- Cut murrini to your desired length with nippers.
- Preheat Murrini by placing on graphite marver on top of annealing oven, this helps prevent thermal shock
How To Apply Murrini
- Spot heat the bead where you will be placing the Murrini
- Pick up Murrini using tweezers
- Gently warm the Murrini in a soft bushy flame (this step helps prevent thermal shock)
- Push Murrini into the preheated spot on bead
- Gently heat the Murrini in a small flame until the chip begins to round over
- Using a smooth steel or graphite tool press the Murrini flat onto the bead
- Gently fire polish to remove chill marks
- If desired reduce and/or encase.