- Garage Sale Boxes will occasionally pop up unannounced a few at a time.
- These sales are final.
- There are no refunds or exchanges.
- There is a limit of 1 per order.
- All glass has been tested compatible.
- Contents: 5 pounds of glass made of redundant test batches, odd lots and standard colors in a mix of first, second and third quality rods and frit. Each box contains a mix of; neutral, reduction, striking and dual colors.
- Understanding the Labels (Ex: TE18a R/S)
- 1st check the superscript. R = reducing, S = striking, N = neutral and R/S = reducing and striking (what we call dual). You can stop here. This is all you need to know to use the glass.
- If you want to now what other glass this is most like, or might be, search the first two letters plus a hyphen in the Color Archives page to research. (Ex TE-)
- Ignore the number and lower case letters, they’re for our reference.
- As a general rule, if the rods are in the tan family, they are likely striking or dual glass. If the rods are black or a color they are likely a reduction glass. If the rods are clear they are likely a neutral glass.
- If the bundle is a regular stock item, ex. Zephyr Seconds, then it is usually labeled that way.
- There will be a few two letter codes that don’t have any matches in the Color Archive. I will keep the Archived Garage Sale Box page updated with information for those.
This page disappears once the inventory is zero. You can continue finding all the details you need on the Archive Page,