- Does not qualify for free shipping. Flat Rate shipping will add $15.
- The sales are final.
- There are no refunds or exchanges.
- There is a limit of 1 per order.
- All glass has been tested compatible.
- Contents: 5 pounds of glass made mostly of redundant test batches and odd lots with a mix of; neutral, reduction, striking, dual colors and neutrals in first, second or third quality rods or frit.
- Understanding the Labels TE22a R or 22a.pst N
- 1st check the superscript. N = neutral, T=Technical, R= Reducing, R/S = reducing or striking (what we call dual). Rs/Rx = Reset first, then Reduce. S= Striking. You can stop here. This is all you need to know to use the glass. Refer to our User’s Guide on how to use each of these techniques.
- If you want to find the closest glass to a garage sale color, use the Reverse Master Glass List and look for the first 2 letters in the code, TE21aR or, the last three, 21a.pstN you can also search our Color Archives or Oracle Archive.
- The numbers, TE21a R or 21a.pst N are the year we put it in the garage sale.
- The single lower case letter, TE21a R or 21a.pst N is for our reference only.
- If there are codes that have no match, the Archive Page will be updated with that information.
- If there are regular production glasses in the box, like Zephyr 2nds, they’ll be labeled that way.
- Tip: As a general rule, if the rods are in the tan family, they are likely striking or dual glass. If the rods are black or a color they are likely a reduction glass.
This page disappears once the inventory is zero. You can continue finding all the details you need on the Archive Page,