Learn how to use our colors. We have three types of colors, Reducing, Striking and Technical (previously called Neutral). The label on your rod is marked with an R, S, T (N) or R/S to tell you which method to use.
For general information READ:
- Our Color Chart Poster
- Double Helix Glasswork’s Glossary
- Master Glass List
- Reverse Master Glass List
For Reducing Colors READ:
- Working with Reduction Colors
- Hayley Tsang Sather and Helen Tsang’s Triton and Psyche Tutorial
- Hayley Tsang Sather and Helen Tsang’s Pearlescent Tutorial
- Jed Hannay’s How to Make a Glass Icicle Ornament on Snapguide
- Jed Hannay’s How to Luster a Scrollwork Bead in a Brush Reduction Flame on Snapguide.
- Jed Hannay’s How to Make a Pearlescent Bead Using Double Helix Phaeton on Snapguide.
- Jed Hannay’s How to Make Hot Pink Beads with Rhea, Phoebe, and Zephyr on Snapguide.
- Practing Reduction with Triton
- Reducing Iris
- Iaso Reduction Sequence
- Boreas Reduced and Encased
- Reducing and Encasing Okeanos
For Striking Colors Read:
- Working with Striking Colors
- Hayley Tsang Sather and Steph Bonniewell’s Luna Tutorial
- Jed Hannay’s How to Make a Skiron and Aether Bead on Snapguide
- Jed Hannay’s How to Make a Tapestry Bead using Double Helix Skylla on Snapguide.
- Pandora2 Guide
For Technical Colors Read