This is the Archive Page for information on the 2019 Garage Sale Pop Ups!
- The sales are final.
- There are no refunds or exchanges.
- There is a limit of 1 per order.
- All glass has been tested compatible.
- Contents: 5 pounds of glass made mostly of redundant test batches and odd lots with a mix of; neutral, reduction, striking, dual colors and neutrals in first, second or third quality rods or frit.
- Understanding the Labels (TE18a R/S)
- 1st check the superscript. R = reducing, S = striking, N = neutral and R/S = reducing and striking (what we call dual). You can stop here. This is all you need to know to use the glass.
- If you want to now what other glass this is most like, or might be, search the first two letters plus a hyphen in the Color Archives page to research. (Ex TE-)
- Ignore the number and lower case letters, they’re for our reference.
- As a general rule, if the rods are in the tan family, they are likely striking or dual glass. If the rods are black or a color they are likely a reduction glass. If the rods are clear they are likely a neutral glass.
- If the bundle is a regular stock item, ex. Zephyr Seconds, then it is usually labeled that way.
- There will be a few two letter codes that don’t have any matches in the Color Archive. I will keep the Archived Garage Sale Box page updated with information for those.
AULT= Related to Aurae Light
BE= Related to Boreas
CL = Related to Clio
EK = Related to Ekho
ES= Related to Test Batch ES
IL = related to Arke
KA= Related to Kalypso
RE= Related to RE test batches
RO = Related to Rhea
SK = Related to Skiron
TE = Related to Terras
TC = Related to Keto
TK = related TK test bathes
TN= Related to Terranova
ZE= Related to Zephyr
ZL = Related to ZL test batches