This is the Archive Page for information on the 2019 Garage Sale Pop Ups!
- The sales are final.
- There are no refunds or exchanges.
- There is a limit of 1 per order.
- All glass has been tested compatible.
- Contents: 5 pounds of glass made mostly of redundant test batches and odd lots with a mix of; neutral, reduction, striking, dual colors and neutrals in first, second or third quality rods or frit.
- Understanding the Labels (TE18a R/S)
- 1st check the superscript. R = reducing, S = striking, N = neutral and R/S = reducing and striking (what we call dual). You can stop here. This is all you need to know to use the glass.
- If you want to now what other glass this is most like, or might be, search the first two letters plus a hyphen in the Color Archives page to research. (Ex TE-)
- Ignore the number and lower case letters, they’re for our reference.
- As a general rule, if the rods are in the tan family, they are likely striking or dual glass. If the rods are black or a color they are likely a reduction glass.
- If the bundle is a regular stock item, ex. Zephyr Seconds, then it is usually labeled that way.
- There will be a few two letter codes that don’t have any matches in the Color Archive. I will keep the Archived Garage Sale Box page updated with information for those.
AULT= related to Aurae Light
BE= related to Boreas
CL = related to Clio
EK = related to Ekho
ES= related to Test Batch ES and or Oracle-Black
IL = related to Arke
KA= related to Kalypso
OR= no relatives, neutral color.
RE= related to RE test batches and or Oracle-Ruby
RN=related to Lotis and or RN test batches
RO = related to Rhea
SK = related to Skiron
SP= related to SP test batches
TE = related to Terras
TC = related to Keto
TK = related TK test bathes and or Skiron or Skylla
TN= related to Terranova
ZE= related to Zephyr
ZL = related to ZL test batches and or Phoebe