This is the Archive Page for information on the 2018 Garage Sale Pop Ups! Sold at $110 for 5 pounds.
- The sales are final.
- There are no refunds or exchanges.
- There is a limit of 1 per order.
- All glass has been tested compatible.
- Contents: 5 pounds of glass made mostly of redundant test batches and odd lots with a mix of; neutral, reduction, striking, dual colors and neutrals in first, second or third quality rods or frit.
- Understanding the Labels
- 1st check the superscript. R = reducing, S = striking, N = neutral and R/S = reducing and striking (what we call dual). You can stop here. This is all you need to know to use the glass.
- Check the first two capital letters. Example RO. This is useful if you want to know what other colors it is similar to. They are not exact matches, that’s why they’re in the box. Go to our Color Archives page to research.
- Ignore the number and lower case letters, they’re for our reference.
- As a general rule, if the rods are in the tan family, they are likely striking or dual glass. If the rods are black or a color they are likely a reduction glass. If the rods are clear they are likely a neutral glass.
- If the bundle is a regular stock item, ex. Zephyr Seconds, then it is usually labeled that way.
- There will be a few two letter codes that don’t have any matches in the Color Archive. I will keep the Archived Garage Sale Box page updated with information for those.
RO18(any letter) = Related to Rhea
ES18(any letter) = Related to Test Batch ES
SK18a = Related to Skiron
PD18s = Related to Pandora
TN18(any letter) = Related to Terranova
TK17b and TK18(any letter) = related to TK test bathces
EK18a = Related to Ekho
CL18(any letter) = Related to Clio
TC17a = Related to Keto
OS18a = Related to Ossa
ZL18a = Related to ZL test batches
LL18(any letter) = Related to Luna