This is the Archive Page for information on the 2020 Garage Sale Pop Ups!
- The sales are final.
- There are no refunds or exchanges.
- There is a limit of 1 per order.
- All glass has been tested compatible.
- Contents: 5 pounds of glass made mostly of redundant test batches and odd lots with a mix of; neutral, reduction, striking, dual colors and neutrals in first, second or third quality rods or frit.
- Understanding the Labels (TE18a R/S)
- 1st check the superscript. N = neutral, T=Technical, R= Reducing, R/S = reducing or striking (what we call dual). Rs/Rx = Reset first, then Reduce. S= Striking. You can stop here. This is all you need to know to use the glass.
- If you want to know what other glass this is most like, or might be, search the first two letters plus a hyphen in the Color Archives page to research, (Ex TE-) OR, use the Reverse Master Glass List!
- Ignore the number and lower case letters, they’re for our reference.
- Exception; glasses that are related to the Oracle Project, will be in the format 20x.xxx Ex, 20a.pst. In this case it’s the last 3 letters you want to pay attention to, pst. For these glasses, you can find their relatives in the Oracle Archive.
- As a general rule, if the rods are in the tan family, they are likely striking or dual glass. If the rods are black or a color they are likely a reduction glass.
- If the bundle is a regular stock item, ex. Zephyr Seconds, then it is usually labeled that way.
- There will be a few two letter codes that don’t have any matches in the Color Archive. I will keep the Archived Garage Sale Box page updated with information for those.